I'll keep this short.
I’m breaking up with you. I can no longer tolerate this abusive relationship. You do just enough to keep me hanging on, only to let me down when it matters most. And, I let you get away with it because you seem to always convince me that you’re a changed man and that in the end, you will finally pull through for me. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me multiple times in bowl games over the last several years, shame on me. Next time, go for the three points so at 2 minutes left, you’ll be within a touchdown.
Oh, and Brent Venables looks like Skeletor. Please do something about that.
And, now on to the stuff that makes me smile….
I got an award!!! My first one for this blog. Apparently, it’s just been sitting there for several days and I had no idea! Thank you Katy! Katy is awesome…I’ve known her since the 6th grade and just stumbled across her blog a few months ago by chance after not seeing or talking to her in, oh, probably 15 years! She’s funny, witty and, very obviously, a fantastic mom and hasn’t changed a bit from the gal I remember back in the day. My only problem is that I’m probably going to have to nominate people that have probably already received it.
So, if you’ve already been given this award, just tuck it away for a rainy day.ONCE YOU'VE BEEN AWARDED, THE RULES ARE:
1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.
2. Put the logo on your blog or post.
3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.
4. Link your nominee to your post.
5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.
1. Dawn Dawn the Ghetto Mom. She’s a fantastic sis, even though she doesn’t blog nearly enough.
2. Kally. I can’t even remember how I found her blog, but I’m glad I did. Nice to know there’s another Okie in Orygone. I think Kally and I have been following each other since I was writing my FIRST blog, so I’m glad that I didn’t lose her when I went undercover.
3. Shannon. I have a certain order in which I read blogs and I save my favorites for last. Let’s just say, she’s one of the last. I wish I knew her IRL!!!
4. Ms. Lipstick. She’s one of the other “lasts” that I read. Love her blog and don’t usually start the day without it.
5. Lisa. I’ve been reading Lisa’s blog for a while now and am impressed by the grace with which she handles herself through the most trying situation I can imagine.
6. Coco. She’s funny, interesting and hates UT. What more could you ask for? This is one of my newest favorites, even if she is an obnoxiously proud Texan. :o)
7. Manic Mariah. Another one I’ve been following since I began blogging. Her brutally honest perspective on life is always a good read.
8. Mamalicious. Yeah, so she’s already received this award. Like, a million times. Deal with it. She’s another gal I know from good ole A-town. Her blog is the one that got me hooked!!
9. Sasha. Just don’t pronounce her name wrong! Love this blog for all the wonderful product advice. Like Holly, she’s inspired me…except she inspires me with her nails.
And last, but not least...
10. Lindsay. This gal is the most wonderful friend you could ever ask for. Only she never blogs. Ever. But, I’m going to keep giving her awards, because that’s how I roll.