Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Updates, Updates, Updates

I was just coming back from lunch with two of my friends and we passed KC (you remember her?) as she was leaving our building.

She was talking to herself.

Yes. Definitely Just Plain Weird.

****** ****** *******

Jillian and I did not hang out this morning before work, because I didn’t sleep well last night due to a coughing child and a brain that wouldn’t stop thinking about babysitter issues (more on that later). Oh, and also because I can’t lift my feet more than three inches off the ground.

Yeah, that Jillian’s a real bitch.

2 comments:

Kally said...

I work with some strange people too. You wouldn't believe the weird-O pervy maintenance guy we have in the building here!!!

Coco said...

You might want to let somebody know, you don't want her going nutso in the office!

AND YES!! My love for The Hills is weird and not normal for a 33 year old mother of two. NOT normal.