Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Don't You Hate It When...

...someone has a huge blemish right on the tip of their nose and it takes everything you've got to look them in the eye when you're talking to them?

I'm having that problem with a co-worker. That thing must really hurt.

It also reminded me of one of my favorite episodes of Saved by the Bell...you know which one I'm talking about...admit it. You know without me even telling you which one it is.

Kelly Kapowski gets a huge zit when she's running for homecoming queen and uses a zit cream Screech discovered (That was your first mistake, Kelly. Jessie would have never been that dumb.), then it turns her face completely maroon. Which, as it turns out, was one of Bayside's school colors. "Here she is, your homecoming queen...the girl who has school spirit written all over her face, Kelly Kapowski."

The best part was when she started to do some weird rap. "B-buh-b-buh-b-buh-b-b-b, Go Bayside!" Then the conga line started. Those wacky kids sure knew how to have fun at the Maxx.

4 comments:

Lipstick said...

LOL...I might just have to sneak in a few looks at the big zit.

foxy said...

I am one of those nerds who knew the exact episode you were talking about BEFORE you described it.

It's like the FORCE. It's presence can't be denied!!

Schmoochiepoo said...

ah crap.....I'm at work pretending to be doing "very important work" and I just blew my cover laughing so hard!

It's like that scene from Austin Powers with the guy and hi mole

MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY

Makes me snort every damn time.

morewineplease said...

its the worst... even more so when it happens to me.
loved me some SBTB!