I thought we were past the "It's Fun to Put Everything in Our Mouths" Stage and I let my guard down. Mini swallowed a penny on Friday. The look on his face was priceless, you could tell he didn't mean to do it. Then he totally freaked out - we always tell him not to put money in is his mouth because it will make him sick (of course, this isn't necessarily true, but geez, pennies are NASTY!). So, he immediately started telling me his stomach hurt and that he was sick.
We ended up going to the ER after the receptionist for the advice nurse told me it'd be quicker to call Poison Control (apparently you can call them for ANYTHING that's been ingested. Good to know.) and then Poison Control said to take him to the ER. We ended up getting an XRay to make sure it wasn't stuck in his esophagus.
It wasn't, so I spent the weekend monitoring the poo very closely. Never saw the penny, so the amazing and wonderful High Priestess of Children (aka, babysitter Laurie) will likely have the pleasure.
Other than that, the weekend was pretty great. We got a ton of yardwork done and Hubby started working on repairing the fence. He's basically rebuilding it from scratch and teaching himself as he goes. I'm pretty impressed. Makes me want to go out and buy him tons of power tools to see how much he's capable of. I'm starting to get ideas.