First of all, I want to announce to one and all that even though I'm going back to OryGone about 10 pounds heavier (I wonder if Frontier will charge me extra for that?), on Wednesday, I will begin anew my quest to be where I want to be weight-wise when Maui comes around. It's still 6 months away. I know it can be done.
Second, I got an award!!! I love awards, especially when they come from bloggers that I adore! This one is from Anniebanannie. Her blog is so much fun to read.... (And she's a fellow Okie and Ada girl, so how much better can you get?!?!)
Here are the rules:
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KREATIV!
As Anniebanannie said, ASIDE from family, friends, etc, here are seven things I love.
1. Lists. I love listing things. Grocery lists, favorite things lists. You name it. I love it.
2. Ghosthunters and Paranormal State. I adore Grant from GH and Ryan from PS. I used to think Ryan was a tool, but not anymore. I dig him.
3. Oklahoma. I lurve coming for visits and not just for the home-cooked meals.
4. Facebook. I hate to admit it, but well, it rocks my world.
5. Burgerville Sauce. It's a NW thing. Line up all the secret/special sauces of every restaurant in the world, and they won't even come close to being as good as B-ville Sauce.
6. Peace and quiet. It no longer exists in my life, but the trade off is fair.
7. My job. Yes, I said it. I love my job. I'm really lucky....... (even if the bathroom is on the wrong side of the floor...)
Kind of a boring list. Not my best work.... I'm also going to be lazy about this. So, if you're reading this and care to comment (but why would you because it's sooooo un-Kreativ) then you can have the award. Kind of lazy, but what can I say? I'll be back in top form (or better form, anyway) next week.