I stole this off of Impulsive Addict's blog.
Here's the rules:*Copy and paste the questionnaire, and post with your answers on yourblog.*Refer and link back to me.*Tag four bloggers and leave them comments to let them know they havebeen tagged.*Answer honestly!
(1) When is your birthday?
October 19, 1975. Can someone please explain to me how I ended up in my THIRTIES?!?!
(2) How long have you been blogging?
Technically since April 2008 but I've gone through a couple of incarnations since then.
(3) Tell me your five most favorite body parts.
On me? Hmm, let's see.... Nothing?
1. I like my lips 2. I like my eyes 3. I like my shoulders. 4. I like my feet - no matter how much weight I gain, my shoes always fit. 5. I like my hair.
Whadda ya know, that wasn't as hard as a I thought it would be.
(4) What color are you nails right now?
They are the color God intended them to be, but I'm getting ready to go pain them Sephora/OPI Metro Chic.
(5) Have you had any depressing thoughts lately?
Other than the usual crap that has most of the country depressed? Not really. As the title of my blog suggests, I'm not a Glass Half Empty kind of girl. Of course, I'm not a Glass Half Full Girl either. I'm a realist. But that's not what you asked. So, to summarize...not really.
(6) What's your plan for the next month?
Man, I haven't planned past this weekend.
(7) At what age did you have your first crush?
I don't know how old I was, but I know WHO it was....that would be Mr. Kenny Rogers.
(8) Have you attended any school reunions?
Not yet. I was busy getting ready for my wedding when my 10-year reunion happened. This year is fifteen. Shit, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
(9) Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended like you didn'tsmell anything?
Well, of course!!!! (Be honest, you know you have, too). But, in all truthfulness, I didn't have to pretend. My pooties don't stink.
(10) What era do you wish you were born in? I like the conveniences of the modern era, but wouldn't mind a little time traveling.
(11) Are you a vegetarian?
I've been giving it some serious thought.
(12) Do you secretly wear granny panties when your man is not around?
I only wear Granny Panties when Aunt Flow is around. I like to call them Bitch Panties.
(13) What is your ultimate dream job?
I think in my "About Me" section, I already said that I want to be Rachel Zoe. But if that doesn't pan out, anything in fashion - except for the act of designing - would do. (and let me just point out that my ACTUAL profession couldn't be FURTHER from the glamour of the fashion industry).
(14) What does your husband do that annoys you the most?
Oh, I don't want to answer this - it kind of seems disrespectful. So, I'll just carry this burden alone.
(15)Do you wake up easily in the morning?
Yup, most days I pop out of bed at 5:30 am.
(16) Do you like hairy men?
Well, don't they all have hair - unless they are metros or bodybuilders? Let's put it this way, men with hairy backs, noses and ears need not apply.
(17) How about a man with a goatee?
Depends. I prefer the 5 o'clock shadow look. Been trying to get Hubby to maintain a fiver for years. He just won't do it.
(18) What is the most extreme sport you have ever done?
One time, in Mexico, I stood in line to go para-sailing.
(19) Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia?
I've never been to either and would like to do both. But if I can only choose one, I take Europe.
(20) What is your favorite food?
Mexican. Yummy, yummy Mexican.
(21) What is your most embarrassing moment while out on a date?
I don't think I have one... I mean, after reading Impulsive Addicts answer ("Catchingmy date "helping himself" to an O face by banging his member on thebathroom sink. That was fun."), can anything really be classified as embarrassing again? I think she WON that one.
As you might gather from the title of my blog, I'm tired. And so, I'm not tagging anyone. But give me a heads-up if you do this cause I want to read your answers!!!!