Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Here I Go Again

I'm not looking to turn this into the Big Brother Blog (although if CBS would like to slide some $$ my way for the advertising, I'd be okay with writing about Big Brother all the time), but MAN, this shit is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

I should never have made fun of Chiclets.












She's actually the only one in the house smart enough to have figured out Ronnie's Game.


And don't even get me started on Ronnie.


Since the theme this year is all about High School, I feel comfortable endorsing CBS's pick for the Brains Clique. They could not have picked anyone better. He's that nerd in high school who would go along with the jocks because he thought it would make them like him. And they only pretended to like him so he could "share" term papers with them. Trust me, dude, your "friendship" with the Athlete Clique in the Big Brother House is not validation that you are now cool and have shed your high school geekiness. IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME NOW AS IT WAS THEN. There is no way those guys would befriend or ever not make fun of some guy that is obsessed with Star Wars (not in the funny way that Howie Gordon from BB6 was) and owns the Legally Blonde: The Musical Soundtrack. No, no, no, no. It is against nature.
And while we're on the subject - any guy that gets that excited over that CD, a bubble stick (WTH?) and has a cat he calls My Molly Kitty.... I mean, really. You're not fooling anyone with that sham of a marriage you're in. Poor woman. I wonder if she knows. But, hell, she married you Stars Wars Obsession and all. It must be love.
For her, at least.

2 comments:

foxy said...

Girl, we are having the same exact thoughts! We TOTALLY misjudged chiclets, I agree. She is definitely a player!! Sadly, the name still fits her to a T...

And if only I could get Ronnie alone in a room for 5 minutes, I swear I'd have the greatest time in the world BEATING THE CRAP OUTTA HIM. How can anyone be that nerdy and annoying?!

I personally loved it when Russell freaked out again - on Lydia this time, who OF COURSE started crying her eyes out. I mean, he's completely unstable and yells wildly at anyone and everyone. Did she really expect him to treat her differently than everyone else?! Come on...

Something In The Glass said...

Oh, we are SOOOOO thinking with the same brain!