I was tagged by Coco, one of my very favorite bloggers. This pleases me because I enjoy being tagged. I fully expect that everyone who reads this will immediately make a list of their own.
1) When I was little, I wanted to be a meteorologist, astronaut and figure skater. I did not become any of those things.
2) I hate unloaded the silverware from the dishwasher. I don’t know why, it just is.
3) I come from a distinguished line of people with Stinky Feet. It grows exponentially worse with each generation. Mini’s feet stink even when he wears sandals.
4) I just got moved to a new floor at work yesterday. I finally have a WINDOW!
5) I currently do 600 crunches every morning (I try to increase each week). Not that they seem to be doing one damn bit of good. But, I do it anyway…mostly because I like saying I do 600 crunches every morning.
6) My tatas are shrinking.
7) I’m considering botox very, very soon. So what if I won’t have any facial expressions.
8) I desperately need to have more female energy in my house. I can’t take the farting and belching without some extra estrogen to balance it all out.
9) We are finally ALMOST finished with that darn deck. Three months is a long time. But when the work is free, you can’t complain! :o)
10) I like to take pictures, but rarely manage to get them off the camera and onto the computer. And when I do, I rarely share them out of sheer laziness, much to my family’s dismay, I’m sure.
Now it's your turn to join the fun!!