Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Collections Agent

When our tenants opted to move out (supposedly back to California, but since we've seen them several times since then I doubt it), we decided we'd go with a property management company. It's just easier right?

The new tenants moved in this past weekend, and the gal at the PM Co who does the money transfers was out of the country until yesterday, when she was suppose to call me to get routing info. Guess what? She didn't.

So, I called and left a message. I emailed.

I got a response.

I had a couple of more questions, so I sent a couple of additional emails.

FOUR AND A HALF HOURS AGO.

I've called. Twice.

Trust me, the irony isn't lost on me that it was easier to get in touch with our check-floating, wrong check sending, excuse-having, flea infested tenants than it is to get in touch with our property manager.

Nice.

2 comments:

Schmoochiepoo said...

Oh that sucks!!!!

I hope it gets sorted out soon!

Lael said...

Seriously, it's been almost a month with nary a flea infestation or anything! Missing your blog entries! :)