Thursday, April 9, 2009

They Learn Early

I almost forgot to tell you about the Funny Conversation of the Week. Monday morning, Mini was laying (lying? I never know which one to use) on my bed watching Imagination Movers while Hubby and I got ready for work.

There he was propped up on the pillows, one hand up behind his head, and the other down his pants. Al Bundy-style.

It begged the question: "Why do you have your hand down your pants?"

His answer?

"Because I can reach it."

He's two, folks.

I think I have my work cut out for me.

3 comments:

Sassy Cass said...

Funny! We often have convos like this at my house. LR is almost 3 and loves to play with his thang. It drives me bonkers. I thought I had years ahead of me before this was an issue. No such luck.

Kally said...

Posts like this make me thank my lucky stars for being blessed with a girl. When I was preggers with B I kept thinking "God. Please make it a girl because I have NO CLUE what I will do with a boy."....Oops. Now I am remembering when B was close to that age. I caught her with her hand in her pants Al Bundy style once too. (We called her Al Bundy Baby for awhile.) Guess it must be an age thing.

Impulsive Addict said...

Interesting...my husband does this every night while watching tv. Some things never change. Boys are gross.