Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dear Portland Trailblazers,

I'm the first to admit, I'm not a big basketball fan. Nor do I understand phrases like, "Guard the perimeter" or "and one." Actually, I get the "and one" thing. Something to do with making the shot and getting the foul, too.

But, my point is that you've come a long way from being called the Jailblazers. As much as I enjoyed how funny that was, it's much more fun to root for a team of actual good guys (Przybilla, I'm keeping my eye on that temper of yours).

Here's why I'm writing...You need to get out of this whole routine of getting your ass-kicked in order to get fired up and win the following game. Let's just cut that right out, mkay? Cause there's nothing I like more than a Texas team getting beat. I don't care of it's a Chess Team. If they're from Texas, they need a beat down. (To all my Texas Bloggy Buddies...I kid, I kid! I'm an Okie. I have to say things like that.)

Thanks for listening.

SITG

2 comments:

foxy said...

Hey, hey, hey!! Say whatever you want about Houston, but when it comes to the Spurs, be nice. They're MY BOYS! ;)

Something In The Glass said...

To be honest, I don't even consider the Spurs a "Texas" team. HAHA That's a good thing. It just means I think they're classier than most TX teams. Also, I just really, really love San Antonio in general. Awesome, awesome place!