What? What is this? A new post? Why yes it is! I’ve been away from the blogging world for ages it seems. I’ve spent a few days casually catching up on the goings-on in the lives of people I don’t really know (well, some of you anyway!) and realized how much I’ve missed posting silly stories, rants and what-not myself. It’s a catharsis I have been lacking!
I don’t really know that I have anything to say today, so a list may be appropriate.
1. I am so into “V”. It’s not the same as the one from my childhood – the one that had Marc Singer in it (when I was a kid, I thought he was so cute. Him and Buck Rogers.) It just has a different feel, but oh-so-good regardless.
2. I have had all manner of work-neighbors (anyone remember Farty McFarterson?). I am now exposed to someone who uses the word “fabulous” to annoying excess. This is painful.
3. As much as I hate to admit it, I am excited about New Moon. Probably because of Taylor Lautner. He’s a cutie. Okay, he’s more than “cute”, but I just can’t bring myself to go there. It just feels wrong.
4. Something in Mini’s psychological make-up has predisposed him to rooting for the villain. He is fascinated by Zurg (and, I believe, roots for him over Buzz Lightyear) and has recently developed an affinity for Darth Vader. I’m not concerned. Yet.
5. I’m really, really super-duper ready for Christmas. I can’t wait to decorate!
6. Speaking of decorating, after living in our house for a year and 8 months, I have finally tackled the second upstairs bathroom. Let’s get one thing straight – wallpaper is rarely a good or successful idea. Keep this in mind for any possible future owners of your home, who like myself, will spend an entire weekend taking down that weird fleshy pink crap that got glued up.
7. I just had Macaroni Grill. I desperately need a nap. Connection? (probably not)
8. I just had Macaroni Grill. I have a stomach ache. Connection? (probably)
9. Will I ever learn NOT to go to Macaroni Grill? (probably not)
I think that is all for now…