Monday, September 28, 2009

The Rumors Are True.

I always kinda thought forgotten dates were just a joke. Proof, in this email chain between Hubby and I, that it's not.

From: Hubby
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 11:20 AM
To: Me
Subject: b/day and anniv

We should probably do one occasion due to babysitter sitch…..I want you to pick the restaurant….paragon, chart, acadia, etc

From: Me
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 11:25 AM
To: Hubby
Subject: RE: b/day and anniv

Oh, that's really sweet… Well, I say let's go out on our anniversary since that is a Friday. And since it's OUR anniversary, why don't we pick a place together? Chart House sounds good to me…

From: Hubby
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 11:25 AM
To: Me
Subject: RE: b/day and anniv

Good deal - what day is that?

From: Me
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 11:26 AM
To: Hubby
Subject: RE: b/day and anniv

Seriously?

I guess I should at least be grateful that he realizes my b-day and our anniversary are in the same month.

1 comment:

foxy said...

Bwahahahaha!! Typical, I tell ya... :)