Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Been Forever! (Only 6 Days)

I can't believe it's been almost a week since the last time I wrote... Geez.

So, I'll just jump right in...

...What a great weekend! Hope you all had a Mother’s Day that was as wonderful as mine was. We had a fantastic dinner with my MIL, SIL and nephews. It was a collaborative effort. MIL brought the side dish and the bread, SIL brought her to-die-for salad and Hubby cooked the salmon. The younger kiddos played in the yard and the older nephew kept the fire stoked in the chimenea. BIL was able to come over later after having dinner with his mother. We all had a fantastic time. I’m obviously very far away from my own family, so I definitely feel blessed to get to spend a special day with such fun and wonderful people.

My bosom buddy is coming to visit in less than 2 weeks! I’m super pumped about it! It’s going to be a blast.

I’m working hard on continuing with diet and exercise to get beach ready for Maui in September. It’s coming up quickly, so I have to be DEDICATED!!!!!

I am pretty behind on my blog-reading, so I’ve got some catching up to do. I can’t wait to read what you all have been up to!

2 comments:

Schmoochiepoo said...

Welcomed back!
Sounds like you had a nice Mothers Day. :)

Impulsive Addict said...

I've been absent too. I'm addicted to so many things that I'm currently seeking help from a professional. It's BAD!

I'm glad you're back!